I was thinking the other day on my trip back home to America. I basically had Mexican food the whole time there, gorging on what I had missed the most. Currently, what I wish was inside my fridge (besides my mama’s home cooking of course):
- Cilantro – hard to find and makes me drool. The Quiznos has it and I am sure to ask form, “Mani Shilantro!!” when I order.
- Thick, creamy Yogurt …seriously Korea has only the watery or drinkable kind.
- An Actual Dessert Menu….Coffee and Tea are NOT desserts!
- American-Style Sushi….. like the Philadelphia rolls
- Fresh salads with appropriate dressing….. somehow this can be a tricky thing to find here. I would like an un-drenched salad please!