General Meeting MinutesBusan Human Rights
(General Meeting Minutes: February 27, 2010)
(17:00, Norazo Design Academy)
- Austin, Cheryl, Hui-jin, Hyun-ju, In-seong, Jason L., Jason M., Jin-o, Marc-Andre, Sukyeong, Taniya, Thomas, Tom, Will, Zeb
- Meeting called to order at 17:30 by Thomas
- Introductions / Icebreaking activity led by Thomas
- Petition letters signed for Ingrid Vergara (Colombia); Zhao Lianhai (China); Usra al-Hassani (Syria); Kurdish political activists (Syria); leaders of the Resistance Front for the Defense of Natural Resources and People’s Right, aka, FRENA (Guatemala)
- Film presentation: ‘Taebaek Mountains’
- Meeting adjourned at 20:00
Next meeting will be held on March 27, 2010 (more details to follow).
Minutes submitted by Marc-Andre P.
Please report any typos, misspelt or erroneous information as well as omissions to Marc-Andre P. (marcandrepaquin (at) gmail (dot) com)