Tennis anyone?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    erin .ye1205
    Participant

Hi everyone, 

As an avid tennis fan, I am keenly interested in finding someone to hit with, preferably on a regular basis.  I have played off and on, sometimes competively but I'd rate my current playing skills to be around 3.5-4.0 per NTRP scale.  I just relocated to Busan about a week ago and am willing to hit indoors/outdoors.  I don't have a Korean number set up yet so if you are interested in casual hitting or match play, please shoot me an email at [email protected].  I am fully bi-lingual in Korean and English if that has any bearing.  For the record, I live in Seomyun(sp?) but am willing to travel and my schedule is flexible for the time being. 

Thanks! 

Erin 

Hi everyone, 

As an avid tennis fan, I am keenly interested in finding someone to hit with, preferably on a regular basis.  I have played off and on, sometimes competively but I'd rate my current playing skills to be around 3.5-4.0 per NTRP scale.  I just relocated to Busan about a week ago and am willing to hit indoors/outdoors.  I don't have a Korean number set up yet so if you are interested in casual hitting or match play, please shoot me an email at [email protected].  I am fully bi-lingual in Korean and English if that has any bearing.  For the record, I live in Seomyun(sp?) but am willing to travel and my schedule is flexible for the time being. 

Thanks! 

Erin 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.