You know Korea is your home when…
- Your gadgets / technology make a Korean feel inadequate.
- You’re better at cutting things with scissors than a knife.
- When you finish your kimchi and ask for more.
- You know the location of every trash can at the subway station.
- You know a two-transfer trip across town will take exactly 47 minutes.
- The event you went to last weekend was one your Korean friend had never heard of.
- You have zero moral guilt about hopping the turnstile to change directions.
- You can tune out any subway seller.
- You hit your legs or hips to loosen them up.
- You naturally wake up right before your subway station.
This post was originally published on my blog, Chris in South Korea. If you are reading this on another website and there is no linkback or credit given, you are reading an UNAUTHORIZED FEED.