You know Korea is your home when…
- You think you look good wearing a shiny tie.
- Your camera has a foot-long lens.
- You’ve fought with an ajumma for cardboard boxes.
- You prefer the 300 won coffee from a machine to the 4,000 won cup from Starbucks.
- If you’ve ever played ‘chicken’ with a motorcycle on the sidewalk.
- If, on second thought, you decide to type in English instead of hangeul.
- If you own more English / ESL / educational books than your school.
- You think seeing teenage girls in school skirts at 10pm is normal.
- You say ‘my friend’ instead of ‘my Korean friend’.
This post was originally published on my blog, Chris in South Korea. If you are reading this on another website and there is no linkback or credit given, you are reading an UNAUTHORIZED FEED.